From Stargazers to Starships
by David P. Stern
- I. Astronomy of the Earth’s motion in space.
- II. Newtonian mechanics.
- III. The Sun
- VI. Spaceflight and spacecraft
also …. an introduction for teachers, and:
- A Math Refresher.
- Helpful Material including
- Questions and Answers
- A Timeline and more.
- Also Items of interest to educators
(a guide, problems, concepts, article in “The Physics Teacher.”)
- A set of Lesson Plans
- (NASA site) Objects and phenomena currently visible on the night sky
- Spanish by J. M. Mendez, H. Chávez, et al.
- French by Dr. Guy Batteur.
- Italian by Giuliano Pinto
- A message for home-schooling parents here